The news is by your side.

Business woman electrocuted in Elegu

0

A 24 year old businesswoman was last evening electrocuted in her house at Elegu trading center, Atiak Sub County in Amuru district.
Grace Jocyline who hails from Arua was from buying food staff from a nearby market when she was shocked to death.
An electric wire is said to have been hanging on the roof of her house.
This morning, arrangements were being made to take her body to Arua for burial.
Obilo Michael, a councilor for disability Atiak Sub County confirmed to mega fm that the incident happened at around 6:30pm.
He however blamed Bera limited company, the company supplying power to Elegu for not attending to the many hanging wires in the area saying they are putting lives of residents at risk.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You cannot copy content of this page