Baby Dies In Omoro Fire Incident


A four-day-old child was last evening burnt to death inside a grass-thatched hut in Ogwari village, Lakwor parish, Odek Sub County, Omorodistrict.

The deceased, a son to Janet Apiyo and Charles Ojara, is said to have got burnt inside the grass thatched hut at around 6:30 pm.

Valentine Orach Omoro, a resident of the village told Mega FM that the child’s mother had gone to fetch water when the house went up in flames.

Peter Mugabe, the Omoro district police commander told Mega FM that police were yet to be informed of the incident.


About Author


The information posted here is researched content by the Mega FM News department. Any error or omission is purely incidental.

Leave A Reply